MarkPaterson

Throwing a few ideas out there

Question

MarkPaterson

So I have been thinking today about some community nights and nightly tournaments we could have and some points through the month. Here is what I have in mind so far.

Grand Prix Nights (With leaderboard)
This can be done on any racing game or could be done one different ones and have an overall leaderboard and a points system depending on how many races and where you finish. This will work out at an average depending on how many races are done in a night. A change in the game we play each time and let it runfor maybe 12-14 weeks but you dont always need to be involved.

The Games I Suggest:
F1 2015/2017
Forza 6/7/Horizon3
GTA
Projet Cars 1 & 2

King of the Hill
This can go for any game you want really, be it Fifa, UFC, WWE, NHL etc. One person is nominated as the 'King of the Hill' A person can challenge the King but can only challenge him twice per week. Games for this can be looked into at greater detail. Admin would just need to make sure this person has the game in their library or have access to it.

Call of Duty Community nights
Throwing this back to 2008 on the very first Modern Warfare. Me, myself enjoyed playing games such as hide and seek and Mike Myres and I think this would be a really funny night. We could also jump into ranked games as well if that was also a preference. If anyone has any other games modes similar to this then fire away.

If anyone else has ideas for game nights then post here, would be good to see some input and user interaction.

2 answers to this question

M J Pound

A racing night is something I am wanting to do. However most members on here who have it are living in the USA. However happy to put something down, maybe a get together night first of all then if turn out is good we can look into leagues ect.

Again with a Call of Duty if the demand is there then we can set something up. I believe though Division, Wildlands are what most members have.

TheIronChimp

I would be up for some old school COD and i would defo be up for a racing night both serious and fun like the old race days on wednesday we used to do.