ITSJUSTGlenn

Summer Transfer thread

ITSJUSTGlenn

It's started again, post your thoughts, rumours and gossip on the new season here. 

ITSJUSTGlenn

Sky sources say Fabinho to Liverpool almost completed? 

MarkPaterson

Half expect Celtic to lose Dembele this summer, even though he never had a consistent season
Coming in i would Like Edouard to stay permanently 

ITSJUSTGlenn
44 minutes ago, ITSJUSTGlenn said:

Done deal, just been confirmed by LFC.

estronal210

Story broke on Arsenal Fan TV  last week that Stephan Lichsteiner will sign on a free from Juventus. Good signing I think. It ought to give Zoolander plenty of time to do what he does best - and that's not football lol

M J Pound

James Maddison been linked with many top premier league clubs inc Liverpool, Tottenham. Norwich value him at £25m but what is good from a city fan is that he has said he wants to be playing first team football week in week out at this stage of his career so maybe we can hold onto him for at least one more season.

KPDub
12 hours ago, ITSJUSTGlenn said:

This is how it is done, quick and quiet.   Arsenal failed in last minute bid

11 hours ago, estronal210 said:

Story broke on Arsenal Fan TV  last week that Stephan Lichsteiner will sign on a free from Juventus. Good signing I think. It ought to give Zoolander plenty of time to do what he does best - and that's not football lol

TBH Est, Arsenal are always on the verge of signing "player x" but nothing ever happens or they are too slow, see above.    Probably Wengers fault for missing out on Fabinho as well :lol:

estronal210
1 hour ago, KPDub said:

This is how it is done, quick and quiet.   Arsenal failed in last minute bid

TBH Est, Arsenal are always on the verge of signing "player x" but nothing ever happens or they are too slow, see above.    Probably Wengers fault for missing out on Fabinho as well :lol:

Well, he did hang around for about a decade longer than he should have 

KPDub

So where will Bale end up?  United linked heavily but I don't think that would be a good move for such an attack minded player, he wouldn't be able maraud as much in that defensive setup.    Maybe Chelsea?  Spurs can't afford him, fits Liverpool but he ain't popular there, Man City would probably be the obvious choice in the UK.

I think Bayern is the most likely destination, to replace the ageing Ribery 

M J Pound
5 hours ago, KPDub said:

So where will Bale end up?  United linked heavily but I don't think that would be a good move for such an attack minded player, he wouldn't be able maraud as much in that defensive setup.    Maybe Chelsea?  Spurs can't afford him, fits Liverpool but he ain't popular there, Man City would probably be the obvious choice in the UK.

I think Bayern is the most likely destination, to replace the ageing Ribery 

I can only see one place he will end up and it is not here in the UK. I personally think he will stay, reqsonnis for Real to want to get rid they need to replace him and the only player they seem interested in is Naymar. Ronaldo doesn’t want him there so Real need to shift Ronaldo and with his huge buy out clause it seems impossible. I know PSG want him but they can’t afford him without breaking Fair Play rules

KPDub
33 minutes ago, M J Pound said:

Real need to shift Ronaldo and with his EGO  it seems impossible. I know PSG want him but they can’t afford him without breaking Fair Play rules

Fixed :ohyeah:

estronal210

With enough pinches of salt to go around, the latest link to Arsenal is the modern day Guy Fawkes himself Mario Balotelli