Sign in to follow this  
M J Pound

World Cup Predictions

M J Pound

Come on then, let’s have your predictions for the World Cup.

Persoanlly I think it will be France this year, but you can never rule out Germany. Personally don’t fear Brazil but Argentina maybe a dark horse.

For England like many of us let’s not get carried away as I can only see the usual get to the tournament and play rubbish. I would class a good World Cup if we reached the QF which on paper we should but as I said this is England so no doubt we will be home after 3 games.

estronal210

If they can keep it together for just a few weeks and not implode then I think France have a great chance. Would also be good to see Argentina do it for Messi. If anyone deserves to win the WC then its the guy who has done just about everything else there is to do. Also, that would shove it down Swell-head's throat. Always a good thing lol

KPDub

I have a feeling that Brazil will do it, they will have learned from the last world cup and I think a lot of Germanys stars are past it, not playing well.

Dark Horse tip = Uruguay

TheIronChimp

England to get to Quarters and lose to Brazil. Brazil are always a good shout but Uraquay are a definite dark horse for me. 

ITSJUSTGlenn

Dark horse I think will be Morocco, they are 16 games unbeaten and will get an easy win against Iran in their first match, although they also have Portugal and Spain in their group 😅.

If Salah is fit for Egypt then they might cause a shock or to.

But can see Brazil and Germany to do well and get to the latter stages.

ERT Chris

Don't expect much from England. Especially after the lacklustre performance against Nigeria. 

Dark horse for me is Belgium. 

One of the best keepers, good defence and the likes of Mertens, De Bruyne, Hazard Brothers, Lukaku, Batshauyi in front of them. 

Sign in to follow this