estronal210

E3 2018

estronal210

Following on from EA's Back stabbing ... Slapping fest from last night, attention now turns to a proper developer in Bethesda and their imminent announcement of Starfield and The Elder Scrolls 6. Cannot wait for that

Sgt Sharkey

Im more interested in the E3 for nintendo to see whats going on with the switch games wise some big titles voming which im eager to get for travelling gaming where i cant play xbox lol . such as fortnite, dark souls, and a couple of others 

TheIronChimp

Ever since the early days in the mid 90s I always looked forward to E3. With new reveals and upcoming games it was always the gaming event of the year. However, in the last few years its been spoiled with leak after leak on all formats. New game announcements from some brands and games are often scheduled for years ahead (looking at you Sony with Shenmue and FF7 remake). The overall vibe of the event has disappeared. 

Anyway i forget where i was going now but for me i believe that this is a make or break E3 presser for the Xbox brand. With Sony hammering it with the exclusives and Nintendo in the ascendancy with the Switch, Microsoft need to nail this exclusive issue before it kills the brand. Just hoping these 15 new games there announcing are not just indies and something with real substance. 

estronal210

Just watched the Square Enix conference. The new Tomb Raider looks amazing and, from what was shown, plays as good as it looks. For anyone that enjoys blowing shit up then this December is the month for you as Just Cause 4 is going to be released

Solid slug 84

Been impressed with what I seen by all the firms so far this year. Can't wait for the next 2 also