Sign in to follow this  
ITSJUSTGlenn

Linx Vision Gaming Tablet

ITSJUSTGlenn

Seen a few of these for sale recently for a decent price.

Any one got or had one of these and streamed their Xbox to it, which games did you try and what's the quality of gaming like on them and the Xbox style controllers?

Linx-Vision-8-inch-Tablet-with-Xbox-Controller---Black-VISION001.jpg

UKCowboy74

Doesn't look too Bad and the Reviews seem Favourable pity it's just basically a Tablet for remote play and you need to be near to your PC/Xbox  connected to the same WiFi/Network to be able to stream to it  (Otherwise would be great to take to work when on Nights or Cavalier shifts) I suppose it's ok for those who want to play Xbox while their other half is Hogging the TV but No good for me as I have a Dedicated TV just for the XBox/PS4 and my Gaming Laptop for PC Gaming which no one else touches for the Price though even if just used as a Tablet would be worth it but once again I already have a 10" Tablet so No good for me again

Sgt Sharkey

I have tried this and its good though only if your wifi has great speeds with lil to no latency, for Multiplayer i would say no but single player when mrs watches soaps then yes id use it. Only reason i got rid of mine was the switch haha :) 

Sgt Sharkey

though tbh you can get any win 10 compatible tablet and use that to stream xbox and use your xbox controller wireless for better overall use

Sign in to follow this