Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community.  We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions, coupled with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Register
RakhaZ

Hola..

RakhaZ

Hey everybody..

I am Stephan. 44 year old bone that plays since Commodore days.. played few consoles over the year and stuck now since a while with Xbox.. 

I play all kinda games. Few more few less. 

At moment call of duty rocket league battlefield need for speed Skyrim and started recently with warhammer..

I work long hrs at moment so catch me while you can..

Friend request and gaming together is always welcome.. 

Cya on the battlefield.. 

🙂

M J Pound

Welcome to the site, feel free to add myself to your friends list. You have just missed Rocket League however more will be coming soon.

• Thanks 1

ITSJUSTGlenn

Welcome to XBS, I too play COD and a few of us play Rocket League.

• Thanks 1

estronal210

Welcome to XBS. Quite a few of us whinge @ FIFA like its going out of style. Course, that will never happen lol

• Haha 1

KPDub

Welcome along, will send you a FR next time I'm on .  Might have already done it from the live club :doh:

Hope to catch you online soon