Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community.  We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions, as well as league competitions featuring FIFAcoupled with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Register

Fantasy League combining PES and FIFA

Join our Fantasy League, combining a football manager type experience with the all action gameplay of PES and FIFA. Take part in the transfer market, compete against other teams, lead your team to glory
Register Join the league

Thank F*** Its Friday

It's the end of the week, you've worked hard and now its time to chill out and take out that aggression on someone virtually :)
Fun starts from 830pm every Friday
Join the fun
estronal210

PES 2019 Demo

estronal210

For those that don't know, it is now available to download from XBL

I had a couple of games just now and first impressions are good. It's as slick as ever (are you watching F***?) and is an absolute joy to play. I have to admit though I don't know if its a significant improvement from last year - that would probably take quite a few more games to decide - but since its easily the best football game available that's not such a big issue. While it is still the demo, all of the teams available are bona-fide teams. None of this Manchester Red/Blue etc. Hopefully that will transfer into the main game. Here's hoping. Having said that, the team line-ups are taken from the squads that were registered from mid May. Iniesta still at Barca, etc. Not going to judge the demo on that though. 

The full game, out on 30th August, will feature around 400 teams to use, including Scottish and Belgian teams. The game will be running on the Fox engine and the MyClub feature has developed into a new style which will offer cards in the same way that Ultimate Team has been doing. All indications are that it is still gaining on its more recognised and inferior counterpart. No word on PES version of clubs sadly, but it is the next logical step for it to take.

This should (and will be) the next XBox purchase.

5000 out of 10 😉

KPDub

Played it a couple of times, must admit I'm not sure about it.   

Will play it again and wait til FIFA19 demo out to compare

Don Lupeto

Got my first release-day purchase of PES in over a decade. Had a couple of games online and feels pretty good. You can actually stipulate a connection quality level when matchmaking. I set it to 4/5,  got a game quickly and was smooth as butter.

When playing, it's classic PES, leaving me thinking "Well...if I did the correct thing sooner, I would have got that".

As opposed to FIFA's "I could've pressed the button within a 1 second time-frame and the same thing would've probably happened".

Looking forward to some friendlies...

TheIronChimp
On 28/08/2018 at 13:30, estronal210 said:

Review - apparently by someone that has never played the game before

Its IGN so the review was probably plagarised from a smaller youtuber

TheIronChimp

I just wished you could do the random match option online. You both would get fairly balanced teams which would be perfect for tourneys.