Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community.  We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions, as well as league competitions featuring FIFAcoupled with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Register

Fantasy League combining PES and FIFA

Join our Fantasy League, combining a football manager type experience with the all action gameplay of PES and FIFA. Take part in the transfer market, compete against other teams, lead your team to glory
Register Join the league

Thank F*** Its Friday

It's the end of the week, you've worked hard and now its time to chill out and take out that aggression on someone virtually :)
Fun starts from 830pm every Friday
Join the fun
KPDub

What channels is WWE on?

KPDub

Other than skysports, what channels in the UK show WWE?  The little one has gotten into wrestling and wants to watch it, but I can't bring myself to pay that much each month for skysports

There is little bits on skysports mix which is free, but it looks like it is just one show a week that repeats

MarkPaterson

Buy the WWE Network for £10 a month. Every pay per view is included in that so you actually save mone. im sure SBO charge £18 per PPV. 

You have all the old raws and smackdowns as well as original shows and every single PPV from the past.

KPDub
5 minutes ago, MarkPaterson said:

Buy the WWE Network for £10 a month. Every pay per view is included in that so you actually save mone. im sure SBO charge £18 per PPV. 

You have all the old raws and smackdowns as well as original shows and every single PPV from the past.

Nice, might have a look at that - first month free

BTW, could do with a heads up from anyone as to who are the main guys now.  I was never really into it, but last time I watched it there were folk like The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker and some bloke who had a sock on his hand and I think he carried around an urn with ashes in

MarkPaterson

yeah it is. honestly well worth the money if you want to binge on it. They have like current Raw and smackdown but they are like 3/4 weeks behind the current date

estronal210

Different top guys on both shows now.

On Raw, main guys include Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns (current champ) - sometimes referred to as The Shield. Also Drew McIntyre, Ronda Rowsey, Kevin Owens and Braun Strowman. Kurt Angle is the current GM but taking a break for a few weeks. Occasionally a former wrestler makes an appearance. This week was Trish Stratus. Next week Shawn Michaels will be there

On Smackdown, AJ Styles is the current Champion. Samoa Joe is the No 1 contender. Also on the roster are Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Randy Orton, Jef Hardy and Shinsuke Nakumara. All world class talents. The daughter of Ric Flair is part of the roster there now and is current Women's champion

ITSJUSTGlenn
21 hours ago, MarkPaterson said:

@KPDub Can let you have my login and password for WWE Network that I got off eBay last year, only cost me a couple of quid 😆

• Like 1