Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community.  We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions, as well as league competitions featuring FIFAcoupled with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Register

Fantasy League combining PES and FIFA

Join our Fantasy League, combining a football manager type experience with the all action gameplay of PES and FIFA. Take part in the transfer market, compete against other teams, lead your team to glory
Register Join the league

Thank F*** Its Friday

It's the end of the week, you've worked hard and now its time to chill out and take out that aggression on someone virtually :)
Fun starts from 830pm every Friday
Join the fun
KPDub

What you reading at moment?

KPDub

Just finished a book called "Killing Floor", its the first Jack Reacher book and have now just started the second one called "Die Trying"

Really good read, both books, although nearly got put off the first one as it's essentially wrote in the 1st Person and I hate books like that, but I powered thorugh and its a good book.

Neither of these books have anything to do with the films (they are based on future books in the series).   i'd reccommend them if you are lookgin for an action / thriller style book

Newton2davans

That's good to hear, because i was actually looking at this for when i finish my lot of books.

In the past year i have been reading quite a lot.  The book that first got me going was Ready Player One.  Now if you have seen the movie i would recommend reading the book as it is 10x better then the movie.  As a avid gamer this sort of book appeals to me because it mainly about retro gaming and pop culture from the 80's.

After that i moved on to another book called Otherworld.  This is co-wrote by Jason Segel (marshall from how i met your mother).  It is very similar to Ready Player One in regards to Virtual reality and gaming.   Managed to plow through that in about a week haha