Welcome to the Xbox Society gaming community

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Join XBS

Thank F*** Its Friday

It's the end of the week, you've worked hard and now its time to chill out and take out that aggression on someone virtually :)
Fun starts from 830pm every Friday
Join XBS Join the fun

Forza Horizon 4 Events

Featuring multiplayer racing championships and weekly time trials for you to take part in your own time.
Join XBS Take Part

Fantasy FIFA League

Come and join our league, registration is open and we are taking on new managers
Join XBS
Latest from XBS
  • This TFIF features Sea of Theives
  • Keep an eye out for upcoming challenges
  • Horizon 4 Time Trial championship starts soon
MarkPaterson

F*** Up of the night

MarkPaterson

So I am doing this just for a little bit of fun. Every week we have always seem to have someone or something shaft us so I am suggesting we put it in here. Whether it’s more than one clip the funnier the better. 

Remember clips can be added from xboxclips or Xbox dvr 

• Like 1

KPDub

Good idea.  Hope I won't feature too much :lol:

MarkPaterson

we should also take note of how many times myself and @ITSJUSTGlenn are offside along with how many chances I actually miss after saying 'i dinni miss pal'

ITSJUSTGlenn

I was very good last night, don't think I was (caught) offside once 😂

Medics
On 18/01/2019 at 08:10, ITSJUSTGlenn said:

I was very good last night, don't think I was (caught) offside once 😂

This is kid's stuff compared to last night 😂 ...

KPDub
22 hours ago, Medics said:

This is kid's stuff compared to last night 😂 ...

Let's be fair though, whilst Glenns miss is right up there with the all time misses, he did score some good goals as well.    But there were some corkers of misses last night too, expect a montage coming soon :)

Important Information

Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.