Welcome to the Xbox Society gaming community

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Join XBS

Thank F*** Its Friday

It's the end of the week, you've worked hard and now its time to chill out and take out that aggression on someone virtually :)
Fun starts from 830pm every Friday
Join XBS Join the fun

Forza Horizon 4 Time Trials

Featuring multiplayer racing championships and weekly time trials for you to take part in your own time.
Join XBS Take Part

Football Action

From gaming ladders to weekly club nights, from FIFA to Rocket League, one way or another you are getting your tackle out
Join XBS Take Part
MarkPaterson

XBS World Heavyweight Championship

MarkPaterson

a16e917f-d77d-4627-bb74-fb8f7d457cb3.PNG

So i was thinking we could do something on any combat game, if it is WWE or UFC this could be our championship for they games. Use this as a king of the hill idea and this is the belt we could possible have as a signature or badge under our name.

To determine the first champion we could have a tournament to see who comes out on top. Obviously we need more people involved and need to see who has what of which game.

Thoughts?

estronal210

Where did you come up with this idea? 😁

UFC 3 is part of EA Access now and can be downloaded by anyone. WWE 2k19 has come down in price, at least for the time being, so picking up a copy won't break the bank. A tournament would be a great way to crown the XBS Champion. Perhaps one can be organised for both WWE and UFC, or even the boxing game that is also on Access.

Sign up is now open for anyone that is interested. Please state any preference for WWE, UFC or Boxing.

Signed up:

1. @estronal210 (WWE/UFC/Boxing)

2. @MarkPaterson (WWE/UFC/Boxing)

Edited by MarkPaterson

MarkPaterson

Id say if 2 people have the same game then it can be done on there.

would be good to get a mixed bag of everything throughout. Also I would cut it to 8 to make it even

MarkPaterson

This is how we would be looking to set up

Combat-Tournament.jpg

spotcedrick

I don't mind having a go, just got UFC then 👍

MarkPaterson
2 hours ago, spotcedrick said:

I don't mind having a go, just got UFC then 👍

no worries mate. that and fight night are free on ea access anyway

Important Information

Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.