Welcome to the Xbox Society gaming community

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Join XBS

Thank F*** Its Friday

It's the end of the week, you've worked hard and now its time to chill out and take out that aggression on someone virtually :)
Fun starts from 830pm every Friday
Join XBS Join the fun

Forza Horizon 4 Events

Featuring multiplayer racing championships and weekly time trials for you to take part in your own time.
Join XBS Take Part

Fantasy FIFA League

Come and join our league, registration is open and we are taking on new managers
Join XBS
BREAKING XBS NEWS
  • This TFIF features Rocket League
  • Challenges are now live
  • Horizon 4 Time Trial championship has now started
  • Sports Results site launches soon
  • FFL Fixture 9 and 10 now LIVE
KPDub

The EPL Matchday Thread

KPDub

Just watching the City v Arsenal game, obviously I'm supporting Arsenal today.   My god what shocking defending by Arsenal already in this game.

Also, yet another game at the Emptihad where there are spare seats.   The club is in a title race, playing one of the biggest clubs in the league and still can't fill their stadium :doh:

KPDub

Arsenal lucky not to be 3 down in the first ten, pen not given and some more dodgy defending.   But did well in the rest of the half other than more shakey defending in the last 5 again.  They need someone creative on to get the ball to the front men

KPDub

4th Feb 2019

West Ham v Liverpool

Well I think its safe to say that the linesman has had a mare that half.  Didn't flag Milner offside for Liverpools opener (even though Milner at least 2 yards offside), didn't give Liverpool a corner for the ball blatently coming off Ogbonna, then gives Salah offside despite being a yard onside.

But anyway, I think Liverpool have been very shakey in the first half and are lucky to be going in all level.   Sloppy play from Keita, Firmino and Lallana has featured a lot today.   What has happened to defending from set pieces, its like since christmas they have forgotton how to defend them.

Need a rocket up their ass at half time.  Now with Henderson and Gini added to the injury list, our squad looks threadbare, why didn't we strengthen in January

KPDub

Lack of desire, creativity and urgency - won't challenge for the title unless this is fixed in the next game.   Title still in our hands, but we are one fuck up away from it not being

KPDub

6th Feb

Everton v Man City

Hoping Everton win or at least get a draw with City tonight, although very unlikely the way both sides are playing

KPDub

Not surpised at the result last night, but again I would question how on earth is Fernandinho on the pitch.  I get the job he does for City but he gets away with stuff nearly every game, I think he should have had about 6 or 7 red cards this season

KPDub

9th Feb

Fulham v Man Utd (12.30 KO)

Crystal Palace v West Ham

Huddersfield v Arsenal

Liverpool v Bournemouth

Southampton v Cardiff

Watford v Everton

Brighton v Burnley (5.30 KO)

Important Information

Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.