Welcome to the Xbox Society gaming community

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Join XBS

Thank F*** Its Friday

It's the end of the week, you've worked hard and now its time to chill out and take out that aggression on someone virtually :)
Fun starts from 830pm every Friday
Join XBS Join the fun

Forza Horizon 4 Events

Featuring multiplayer racing championships and weekly time trials for you to take part in your own time.
Join XBS Take Part

Fantasy FIFA League

Come and join our league, registration is open and we are taking on new managers
Join XBS
BREAKING XBS NEWS
  • This TFIF features Rocket League
  • Challenges are now live
  • Horizon 4 Time Trial championship has now started
  • Sports Results site launches soon
  • FFL Fixture 9 and 10 now LIVE
MarkPaterson

The SPFL Weekend thread.

MarkPaterson

So on the back of Karl's EPL Thread I am going to do an SPFL thread also. I know it is a tin pot league and I wont just cover Celtic.

WARNING - REFEREEING DECISION WILL BE SCRUTINISED IN THIS THREAD ON A WEEKLY BASIS.

I will start it off from this weekend - 1/2/19

Kilmarnock 1-2 Hearts
A disappointing defeat for Killie as Hearts have made tracks back up the table after a bad patch. Probably a good result for the look of the table but Kilmarnock will be annoyed that they never got anything from the game especially with the 6 game run they were on.

2/2/19

Rangers 4-0 St Mirren

Referee rant number one.

Unbelievably Rangers were awarded a penalty just after 3 minutes, stone waller nonetheless. 1-0 Rangers
Penalty number 2 came mid way through the first half - Defoe making the most of being of the minimal touch. Penalty given and missed.
Penalty number 3 is a handball granted but the contact is made outside the box. Penalty given. 2-0 Rangers
PENALTY NUMBER 4!!!! YES 4!!!! is a foul outside the box yet again but the Rangers midfielder has thrown himself into the penalty box to con the referee. Penalty given 3-0 Rangers
A strike from Liverpool loanee, Ryan Kent made it 4-0 and that was curtains.

These decisions have shown how bad Scottish refereeing is, when it comes to TV games you will see what I mean. No words can comprehend these types of decisions.

Hibernian 1-2 Aberdeen

Aberdeen traveled to Hibs looking to pile on the pressure on Kilmarnock after they dropped points the previous night and despite Hibs taking the lead, The Dons fought back well and managed to squeeze out a 2-1 win and jump up to third in the league. Hibs have it all to do now sitting 7th and having no manager i think Hibs may struggle to topple St Johnstone for 6th spot despite Saints losing in the game below.

Motherwell 3-0 Livingston

To say I never seen this coming is an understatement. Both teams sitting next to each other in the table I expected a draw but Motherwell came right out the traps and had the game finished in the first 20 mins. I expected a 1-1 draw at least but Motherwell gave livi a run for their money and the win puts the teams on level points in 8th and 9th

Hamilton 1-1 Dundee

New Hamilton Boss Brian Rice came into this relegation dogfight with the intention of not losing and that he did. Jim McIntyre of Dundee has done well since coming in at Dens. On the basis of chances and how the game went a draw is a fair result. Not much more to report.

3/2/19

St Johnstone 0-2 Celtic

This is the second meeting between both sides in the space of 11 days and Celtic took the plaudits. A sticky start saw St Johnstone miss 2 glorious chances to put the Champions in the back burner but Celtic kicked on and 2 late goals managed to grab the league leaders all 3 points.

Important Information

Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.