Welcome to the Xbox Society gaming community

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Join XBS

Thank F*** Its Friday

It's the end of the week, you've worked hard and now its time to chill out and take out that aggression on someone virtually :)
Fun starts from 830pm every Friday
Join XBS Join the fun

Forza Horizon 4 Events

Featuring multiplayer racing championships and weekly time trials for you to take part in your own time.
Join XBS Take Part

Fantasy FIFA League

Come and join our league, registration is open and we are taking on new managers
Join XBS
Latest from XBS
  • This TFIF features Sea of Theives
  • Keep an eye out for upcoming challenges
  • Horizon 4 Time Trial championship starts soon
estronal210

Anthem

estronal210

Took the plunge and got a copy. I do want to unlock the freeplay option but randoms will just rush off and ruin it. I need 3 members to join a session during the week. Any day is ok

UKCowboy74

I'm off all this week so will be on everyday if you want to join up and do some stuff on there

UKCowboy74

Been on since Lunchtime just came off should be the same right up to and including Monday then back to work Tuesday and will be back to Gaming just on Sundays and Mondays

estronal210

Anthem goes from bad to worse. Click Here for a new update

estronal210

Latest OMG news about Anthem is worrying. Forget sales and review scores etc, seems as though - on the PS4 at least - that several players have reported that the game has bricked their consoles. Some PS4s shut down and point blank refuse to reboot. No news on whether this is just a Playstation only bug or whether the same thing is happening to XBox's.

I know the game has had a bad reception, but didn't think it was this bad

Important Information

Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.