Welcome to the Xbox Society gaming community

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual challenges and competitions with weekly gaming events and a friendly, vibrant community
Join XBS

Thank F*** Its Friday

It's the end of the week, you've worked hard and now its time to chill out and take out that aggression on someone virtually :)
Fun starts from 830pm every Friday
Join XBS Join the fun

Forza Horizon 4 Events

Featuring multiplayer racing championships and weekly time trials for you to take part in your own time.
Join XBS Take Part

Fantasy FIFA League

Come and join our league, registration is open and we are taking on new managers
Join XBS
BREAKING XBS NEWS
  • This TFIF features Rocket League
  • Challenges are now live
  • Horizon 4 Time Trial championship has now started
  • Sports Results site launches soon
  • FFL Fixture 9 and 10 now LIVE
KPDub

Who will win the Premier League?

Premier league champions  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win it?

• Liverpool
    • Man City

KPDub

So we are nearly done.  Looking like it will go down to the last game of the season.   

If both teams win their remaining games, then City win by a point.    Who do you think will win?  This is who each team has left to play this season;

Liverpool

A v Cardiff

H v Huddersfield

A v Newcastle

H v Wolves

Man City

H v Spurs

A v Man Utd

A v Burnley

H v Leicester

A v Brighton

I'm going for Liverpool for two reasons.  The first being I'm a LFC fan :lol:  The second being Liverpool have an easier run in.   The game v Porto should be straight forward, whilst City are chasing a game, plus they have to play Spurs again then have a derby game.   I can see City dropping points in at least one of those games.   I think Liverpool have just created a siege style mentality now that we won't be beaten, City haven't done well this season when chasing a match (not that they have had to do that much).

Either way, going to be a nervy finish to the season

ITSJUSTGlenn

Obviously I'm going for Liverpool 😂

But think our next match against Cardiff might be tricky with them needing points to stay up.

Think City will drop points against Spurs and United 😜

estronal210

Honestly, the Manchester derby is going to pivotal. Gut feeling says this is a draw but any result would not be a surprise. I'm going for Liverpool too, but more to do with the fact that Klopp has actually built a team and not gone out shopping for one. So sick of the let's have one of those, and that, and this, and.... etc etc. There you go -- bought another championship. With Liverpool as PL Champions, along with Leicester from a couple of years back, this would hopefully signal a change in philosophy and attitude. It's not just the Premier League either -- look at PSG. Don't know who is second in the French league, but I'll wager that they are closer to the team on bottom in terms of points than they are to the Parisians.

MarkPaterson

Man City will win 3 draw 2. As much as I hate English football I really want Liverpool to win the league this season

Important Information

Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.