Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual and gaming events, you can create your own blog and even your own club (just like on xbox live) and add forums, calendars, galleries and blogs to it
Register

Rocket League Championships

Join in our monthly League. It's a 2v2 format, play with an AI or Human team mate
PC gamers are welcome to take part as well

Time Trialling with our Tour De Horizon Event

Time Trialling with a difference on Forza Horizon 3
PC gamers are welcome to take part

Golf Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2

Why not waste an electronic walk and get invovled in the XBSGA Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2
Don Lupeto

Ghost Recon: Wildlands Beta

The closed beta for Ghost Recon: Wildlands will run February 3-6, It will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, and available to pre-load from February 1.

You can sign up for the closed beta on Ubisofts website, though there are no guarantees that you'll get in. If you do, you can invite up to three players on the same platform to the beta.

The Wildlands beta includes the province of Itacua in a near-future Bolivia, working together as Ghosts, taking down key members of the Santa Blanca drug cartel as they dismantle the criminal organization. All the content in the closed beta will be playable with up to three friends via four player co-op or in single-player mode.

Cant wait!

• Like 1

On 26/01/2017 at 08:24, ITSJUSTGlenn said:

working together as Ghosts,

This is the key to making this game work.   Anyone getting trigger happy or not having the patience to wait on the rest of the team and its going to be difficult to play I think.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KPDub said:

This is the key to making this game work.   Anyone getting trigger happy or not having the patience to wait on the rest of the team and its going to be difficult to play I think.

Medics, are you reading this :lol:

2 minutes ago, KPDub said:

Medics is a good team player on these type of games

You took the words right out of my mouth. KP and myself know who the main culprits are. :ohyeah: 

Going to pre-order mine when I've tested out the beta.  Don't think I;m going to get the gold version though.   Season pass for division has been good value for money in terms of extra content, but other than survival, its not really added any additional game modes, just more of the same from whta is in the main game

13 hours ago, Sgt Sharkey said:

It's me everyone hates me shooting things in the division. I will be Recon/sniper/ the escape plan lol that way I can give you away in the field much. Unless ok wants to though a sticky bomb to your feet for fun

No one hates you, that's a strong word.

besides your style of play has changed massively in the last year, still a stat whore though lol 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SwitchingOne said:

Have a look in the menu, top left with 3 lines

Nope...not there. I think it must be a dynamic menu that changes once you're accepted in the beta. More waiting for me... :)

Just now, SwitchingOne said:

I believe you get about 3 codes so I will have at least 1 spare so will let you know in here

I've not got one either yet, although got into the For Honour closed beta. If anyone has a spare let me know, thank you kindly. :up:

9 minutes ago, Smelly Gargoyle said:

Im in. If you need a code let me know. Won't give out until Thursday in case you get one so people who don't have the chance

Nice, have you got the actual email code? Still waiting for mine