Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual and gaming events, you can create your own blog and even your own club (just like on xbox live) and add forums, calendars, galleries and blogs to it
Register

Rocket League Championships

Join in our monthly League. It's a 2v2 format, play with an AI or Human team mate
PC gamers are welcome to take part as well

Time Trialling with our Tour De Horizon Event

Time Trialling with a difference on Forza Horizon 3
PC gamers are welcome to take part

Golf Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2

Why not waste an electronic walk and get invovled in the XBSGA Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2
Don Lupeto

Ghost Recon: Wildlands Beta

So that's 6 spare codes already

PM me your email if you have not got it and will send invites out to the first 3 PM messages. Please PM back though if you do get a invite to the game makers so I can give to some who does not have.

So far I am liking it very much. Good news by the way there isn't much you need to do to get straight online. Just create your character and away you go either offline or jump into online co op

On 02/02/2017 at 21:12, Don Lupeto said:

Would anyone mind giving a spare code to my old buddy Bluehaze Sean? Can PM his detail across...

Get him to register :P

Quite like the game.  I think most satisfaction would be gotten from playing on the hardest level and properly planning missions etc...    Your AI squad mates seem a bit too efficient for me and the enemy AI a bit poor, but that may be down to it being early in the game and it easing you in

And Sharkey - this game ain't GTA so don't be a dick in a helicopter :P

• Like 1

Fallen Ghosts is excellent iMHO.  Missions and side missions much more varied, enemies a lot harder (especially if you turn up the difficulty and get rid of the heat map of nearby enemies) - it is what the main game should have been