Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of events and leagues running, you can create your own blog and even your own club (just like on xbox live) and add forums, calendars to it
Register

Rocket League Championships

Join in our monthly League. It's a 2v2 format, play with an AI or Human team mate
PC gamers are welcome to take part as well

Time Trialling with our Tour De Horizon Event

Time Trialling with a difference on Forza Horizon 3
PC gamers are welcome to take part

Golf Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2

Why not waste an electronic walk and get invovled in the XBSGA Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2
xPoundyx

Battlefield 1 & Titanfall 2

xPoundyx    61

Just seen on twitter EA have announced Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 are coming to EA access soon.

been waiting for these to appear. Heard good things about Battlefield and lived the first Titanfall

Awards

Loodychris    14

Titanfall 2 is pretty good. Campaign was surprisingly fun and the MP builds on what was good about the first one.

Awards

MrTUBESSSS    2

I have a digital copy of TF2 so won't benefit from this! I'm waiting for BF1 to go in then I will subscribe to EA access again as I let it run out in May. 

Just read today BF1 is now in! This just made EA access more interesting for me as I sold BF1 and not played TF2 properly.

o0 Bresy 0o    2

I didnt sell bf1 as it was one of my faves now wish I had haha . TF2 Im loving this game , just playing constant multiplayer last few days . LOVE EA Access 

Loodychris    14

I Finished the TF2 campaign again the other day and have played a bit of the MP over the past few days.

Wanted a shooter to play while I'm waiting for Destiny 2 to come out so it was perfect timing and I'd forgot how good this game is.

Awards

KPDub    107

Hold the phone!!!, literally dashing upstairs to download BF1 now, loved it on the trial and enjoyed the MP

MrTUBESSSS    2

Sold BF1 a while back as I lost interest in it. I might buy EA Access again as I let it expire back in May, I already have a digital copy of TF2 so won't benefit from that. So will essentially be paying £19.99 for BF1 again. I will think about it haha. 

Loodychris    14

I Don't know if we already had one but I couldn't find it so I set up an Xbox Society network for TF2. Clan tag is XBS. I Sent invites to everyone on my friends list. If I missed you, just let me know

• Like 1

Awards

ITSJUSTGlenn    74
1 hour ago, Loodychris said:

I Don't know if we already had one but I couldn't find it so I set up an Xbox Society network for TF2. Clan tag is XBS. I Sent invites to everyone on my friends list. If I missed you, just let me know

Didnt have one bud, as only a couple of us had it, but as weve got more members now it was a good call :notworthy:

• Like 1

Awards