Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of events and leagues running, you can create your own blog and even your own club (just like on xbox live) and add forums, calendars to it
Register

Rocket League Championships

Join in our monthly League. It's a 2v2 format, play with an AI or Human team mate
PC gamers are welcome to take part as well

Time Trialling with our Tour De Horizon Event

Time Trialling with a difference on Forza Horizon 3
PC gamers are welcome to take part

Golf Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2

Why not waste an electronic walk and get invovled in the XBSGA Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2
xPoundyx

Fantasy Football

xPoundyx    61

Could we have a league set up for fantasy football?

Happy to help set up if you guys think this would be a good edition to the site?

Awards

ITSJUSTGlenn    74

We did have one for the past few years, the official one and the skysports super 6.

Happy for you to get one set up, as I was going to wait until end of the month before I was going to start them.

Awards

xPoundyx    61

Cool, never done the super six. Will wait to see what you admin guys want to do first but if nothing sorted by early Aug will set something up

Awards

ITSJUSTGlenn    74

Ok guys, Matt has set up the Super Six prediction league, but what I want to know is do we want to take part in the Sky Sports Fantasy League or The Official Barclays Premier League Fantasy League?

@xPoundyx

@KPDub

@Medics

@Sgt Sharkey

@SilentReaver

@estronal210

@Acolyte GT

@Carolinabluejg

@DingoChutney

@Inbound Jon

@JasonSchlueter

@SwitchingOne

@SILVER8Knight

@spotcedrick

@Topsy Kretes

Awards

xPoundyx    61

I have only used the premier league one but happy to try sky sports if better

Awards

ITSJUSTGlenn    74

Right guys, I have set up a fantasy league on The Official Premier League site.

Click on the link below

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/home

Register if it's your first time in the league or login if you've done it before.

Choose the name for your team and players and find the option to create/join a league.

Input the code below and your set.

1638027-392535

• Like 1

Awards

KPDub    107
22 hours ago, ITSJUSTGlenn said:

Right guys, I have set up a fantasy league on The Official Premier League site.

Click on the link below

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/home

Register if it's your first time in the league or login if you've done it before.

Choose the name for your team and players and find the option to create/join a league.

Input the code below and your set.

1638027-392535

Is this a normal league or a draft league?

ITSJUSTGlenn    74

Draft league? It's just the normal league, didn't do the head to head league unless we want to do that as well?

Awards

KPDub    107
15 minutes ago, ITSJUSTGlenn said:

Draft league? It's just the normal league, didn't do the head to head league unless we want to do that as well?

Only asked as its the only option on my phone, will stop being lazy and use my laptop :lol:

Medics    24

I normally do the Sky Super Six, but will join the Prem one if that's the one everyone is doing. 

ITSJUSTGlenn    74
5 minutes ago, Medics said:

I normally do the Sky Super Six, but will join the Prem one if that's the one everyone is doing. 

We are doing both Ande, see Matt's post at top of topic :up:

Awards

ITSJUSTGlenn    74

Only 7 of us signed up, come on guys youve got until tomorrow afternoon to register before tomorrow nights match.

Awards

ANDYW27    1

Finally settled on a team. Avoided West Ham as first 3 games away and Everton as they have a horrible start.

MrTUBESSSS    2

Done my team too, got Lukaku, Rooney and Hernandez up front. I think Rooney will score a few now he is main man again. Chicarito is a goal poacher and Lukaku annoyingly will score lots. Avoided Tottenham for the start as I think they will have a poor season due to lack of investment and the fact that they played crap at Wembley in the CL last year and I don't see that changing in the league this year.

o0 Bresy 0o    2

Wembley is their bogey stadium , they wont do well I doubt. I also have Rooney upfront but Lukaku although I know hes gonna score loads I just couldnt fit into my team hes far too expensive