Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of events and leagues running, you can create your own blog and even your own club (just like on xbox live) and add forums, calendars to it
Register

Rocket League Championships

Join in our monthly League. It's a 2v2 format, play with an AI or Human team mate
PC gamers are welcome to take part as well

Time Trialling with our Tour De Horizon Event

Time Trialling with a difference on Forza Horizon 3
PC gamers are welcome to take part

Golf Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2

Why not waste an electronic walk and get invovled in the XBSGA Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2
MrTUBESSSS

What are you up to right now?

MrTUBESSSS    2

This was a thread we had on GRES, is what it says on the tin. Post what you are up to on here and share it with the world. This was one of our go to threads had 1000's of posts in it and hundreds of pages. So..happy posting! 

Right now I'm sat on the sofa posting this, obviously! 

ITSJUSTGlenn    74

Just finished watching the Liverpool match Vs Bayern Munich (who didn't look anything like last season's team). Just relaxing while the wife is at work and the little one is asleep.

Awards

MrTUBESSSS    2

Makes me feel worse for losing to Bayern now (I'm a Chelsea fan). Still only pre-season! 

ITSJUSTGlenn    74
8 minutes ago, MrTUBESSSS said:

Makes me feel worse for losing to Bayern now (I'm a Chelsea fan). Still only pre-season! 

Got a feeling it's going to be a good season with all the money being spent by the top teams.

Awards

MrTUBESSSS    2
4 minutes ago, ITSJUSTGlenn said:

Got a feeling it's going to be a good season with all the money being spent by the top teams.

Me too, my only fear is that we don't have enough quality in reserve and might get found out competing in the CL too. I'm hoping not and fingers crossed we bring in some more players before the window shuts. We need another striker because if Morata doesn't adapt or gets injured that leaves us with just one striker. Not sure if Remy will stay or be sold/loaned again. 

MrTUBESSSS    2

Just seen that this might be better placed somewhere else. Can it be moved to the "off topic" sub section of this main section please? 

ITSJUSTGlenn    74
14 minutes ago, MrTUBESSSS said:

Just seen that this might be better placed somewhere else. Can it be moved to the "off topic" sub section of this main section please? 

Done :up:

Awards

MrTUBESSSS    2

Much better. What game shall I play tonight? Staying up later as I'm rotating into night shift pattern for my shifts starting tomorrow night. 

Loodychris    14

Just come off of Horizon 3. Attempted a couple of the July time trial events we had to see if I could beat my times. I Did that and now sit 34th on the leaderboard for both

Awards

MrTUBESSSS    2

Playing CoD Ghosts, gone back to the last boots on the ground game to get ready for WW2 in November. Cant wait! 

djchrisdc    1

Checking out the new forum. Looks good. Apart from that im waiting for the wife to come home with the food shopping so i can get some food on the go. :up:

KPDub    107

Watching LFC v Atletico whilst listening to my son watch some shit on kids tube about pretend food

• Haha 1

ITSJUSTGlenn    74

Same as Karl with watching the match, then the wife wants us to watch a program about 4 yr old kids in an old people's home :help:

Awards

Loodychris    14

Shame they couldn't do it. 3-0 was a tad harsh IMO. They did well to get to the semis. More than the men's team is likely to achieve

Awards

ANDYW27    1

Sorting out my fantasy football team and watching youngest play Skate 3

ITSJUSTGlenn    74
15 minutes ago, ANDYW27 said:

Sorting out my fantasy football team and watching youngest play Skate 3

Don't forget to join our league :cheers:

Awards