Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of events and leagues running, you can create your own blog and even your own club (just like on xbox live) and add forums, calendars to it
Register

Rocket League Championships

Join in our monthly League. It's a 2v2 format, play with an AI or Human team mate
PC gamers are welcome to take part as well

Time Trialling with our Tour De Horizon Event

Time Trialling with a difference on Forza Horizon 3
PC gamers are welcome to take part

Golf Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2

Why not waste an electronic walk and get invovled in the XBSGA Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2

Hi everyone! I'm Hooky, GT "Captin J Hook".

I live in south Cumbria, 45 yrs old (OMFG where did all go?!), two teenage kids. I've been a gamer since before I can remember.

Lately my gaming time has reduced a lot but I want to get back to regular gaming so thought it'll help getting hyped with fellow gamers, hence signing up here (cheers for recommendation Chris) which btw looks like exactly the right place for me, also I can see several of my old gaming buddies signed up here too - hi guys! :)

In the last couple of years I played more of Division, Overwatch, Destiny, Gears, BF, etc. not enough of Forza or Fifa.

So in the nutshell that's me, hope to get to know you all soon.

ITSJUSTGlenn    74
10 minutes ago, Loodychris said:

All of these people I've got to sign up........ Am I working on commission!? :lol:

If we got paid then we would share it with you :ohyeah:

Awards

KPDub    107

Welcome along fella, love your gamertag - BTW, it's talk like a pirate day in a month :up:

• Thanks 1

On 08/08/2017 at 16:29, MrTUBESSSS said:

Nice one mate glad to see you!

On 08/08/2017 at 17:21, djchrisdc said:

Hey mate. Welcome.

On 08/08/2017 at 20:30, ANDYW27 said:

Nice one hooky :up: 

Hi guys! :cheers:

On 08/08/2017 at 18:41, KPDub said:

Welcome along fella, love your gamertag - BTW, it's talk like a pirate day in a month :up:

On 08/08/2017 at 11:50, ITSJUSTGlenn said:

If we got paid then we would share it with you :ohyeah:

Thanks guys, looks like awesome site you got here, kudos! :up:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Loodychris said:

You would remember me as Chroffy btw (just in case you didn't realise it was me):up:

Doh, of course I recognised you mate. I thanked you on my OP for recommending this site :)

I initially missed your post when quoting above, quoted you again hoping it'll merge my posts but it didn't :)

Loodychris    14

Haha, no worries....... I lost touch with people since going over to PS4 for a while and starting on a fresh Xbox account.

Anyone still in contact with Mac & Bri? They may be interested in signing up here with Destiny 2 on the horizon

Awards

20 hours ago, Loodychris said:

Haha, no worries....... I lost touch with people since going over to PS4 for a while and starting on a fresh Xbox account.

Anyone still in contact with Mac & Bri? They may be interested in signing up here with Destiny 2 on the horizon

Lets send Mac & Bri an invite. :up:

15 hours ago, JasonSchlueter said:

Hey Hooky.  Welcome.

Thanks Jason!

14 hours ago, xPoundyx said:

Welcome along, look forward to gaming with you at some point

Thanks Poundy!

On 12/08/2017 at 10:01, Loodychris said:

@Captin J Hook I Just added Mac & Bri. Sent Bri a message but it won't let me message Mac so he'll have no idea who I am

Nice one! Bro will let him know but I'll talk to Mac as well :up:

Medics    24
On 8/8/2017 at 18:41, KPDub said:

Arggggghh .....

Welcome to the site Cap'n. :welcome:  

• Thanks 1