Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of events and leagues running, you can create your own blog and even your own club (just like on xbox live) and add forums, calendars to it
Register

Rocket League Championships

Join in our monthly League. It's a 2v2 format, play with an AI or Human team mate
PC gamers are welcome to take part as well

Time Trialling with our Tour De Horizon Event

Time Trialling with a difference on Forza Horizon 3
PC gamers are welcome to take part

Golf Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2

Why not waste an electronic walk and get invovled in the XBSGA Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2
Loodychris

Football Discussion (2017/18 Season)

MrTUBESSSS    2

Bit late to this one but what an embarrassing start to the season for us (Chelsea). It's like the season before last all over again, I can't understand the boards decision to let so many players go out on loan when we haven't brought anyone in to replace them. Fine let them go but at least have the cover before hand that is just basic common sense surely?

We need a couple of CB's ASAP and another winger as Hazard isn't fit for a while yet and Pedro is doubtful, so an injury or suspension to one of those at any point and we are thin. I think at this point we just need some experience so Drinkwater, OX, Sandro, VVD and I think we will be OK. Not much to ask for in the last week or so...

ANDYW27    1

Strange transfer window for Chelsea letting Matic, Costa, Ake, Zouma, Traore etc go. Should've been adding to that lot not selling them. Drinkwater better than Matic??? Still need some cover or better wing backs.

MrTUBESSSS    2
Just now, ANDYW27 said:

Strange transfer window for Chelsea letting Matic, Costa, Ake, Zouma, Traore etc go. Should've been adding to that lot not selling them. Drinkwater better than Matic??? Still need some cover or better wing backs.

I mean we are right to let Costa go as he is toxic for the club and his discipline is awful. I was annoyed we got rid of Zouma as he is a wall and yeah I am not so much annoyed we got rid of Matic as he is replaceable especially as we got Bakayoko but to sell him to Man U is shocking. Especially only for £45M which is todays market is peanuts.