Welcome to Xbox Society

Xbox Society is an adults only gaming community. We operate a casual, laid back approach because we appreciate that when you factor in family, work etc.. you might not get a lot of time on your beloved xbox and gaming hobby so the time you spend here needs to be hassle free and fun.

We have plenty of casual and gaming events, you can create your own blog and even your own club (just like on xbox live) and add forums, calendars, galleries and blogs to it
Register

Rocket League Championships

Join in our monthly League. It's a 2v2 format, play with an AI or Human team mate
PC gamers are welcome to take part as well

Time Trialling with our Tour De Horizon Event

Time Trialling with a difference on Forza Horizon 3
PC gamers are welcome to take part

Golf Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2

Why not waste an electronic walk and get invovled in the XBSGA Tours featuring The Golf Club 1 and 2
Sign in to follow this  
KPDub

Cheapest place to get FIFA18?

First things first, I think FIFA has steadily gotten worse over the last three years.   For 1v1 or solo gameplay for me PES pisses all over it.

However, the one thing that PES doesn't have is Pro Clubs and having a laugh with your mates online is more important and let's be honest we end up getting a few of us playing this.

So, whilst I've got some hours left on my trial, I'm going to buy the game - has anyone got any tips of where to buy it cheap?

On 11/10/2017 at 21:05, KPDub said:

First things first, I think FIFA has steadily gotten worse over the last three years.   For 1v1 or solo gameplay for me PES pisses all over it.

For this reason I am seriously tempted to get rid of Fifa and buy PES.

Since Fifa released I have still kept on playing the PES demo and I have a lot of fun with it and I think the gameplay is better and more realistic.

Just wish the Xbox would allow for the option files like the PS4/ PC